As we fly through the 4th Quarter, everyone’s mind is on the holidays and their New Year’s Resolutions. However, if you have money left in your 2015 Marketing budget, then you are scrambling for effective ways to spend that money! We, of course, think that video is the best way to spend your marketing budget and we’d love to talk with you on how you can make these last few weeks really count so you can kick off 2016 with a shiny new video that will knock the snowman socks off of your boss. If you aren’t real sure what kind of corporate video you would make – here are some ideas.
End of Year Marketing Budget Video Ideas:
- product video or commercial for your product/service
- sales and marketing tool for your business team to enhance their presentations and pitches
- training videos for your employees, customers or clients
- highlight reel for the year showing off the hard work and success of your company
- explainer videos for your platform/app/website
These are just a few suggestions on how you could incorporate video into your end of the year plans and also your strategies for 2016. We are happy to discuss how video can enhance your business so give us a call/email and say – Help! My business needs a video!
Here are a couple of other resources on ideas for spending that marketing budget this year so you can make even bigger plans for next year.
Amy, Owner and Head of Corporate Video Department, WeMakeVideos
[email protected] — 615-852-5869